Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Ba-melon

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a mess free watermelon? How about having a banana and a watermelon, at the same time? If so, you need to sink your teeth into one of these. After much scientific quaralling, it has been agreed upon that this marvelous fruit is to be called "The Ba-melon." This is a remarkable discovery that will have you eating non-stop for days. With scientists working on this beaut' for many years, it is fact that your taste buds will appreciate you satisfying their appetite. However, the fun doesn't stop here. As we speak, scientists are working on creating more of these magical beings. Soon, there will be hybrid fruits in every grocery. These fruits will overtake any normal fruit. So be sure to get down to the store and buy your ba-melon today. Also, be sure to keep an eye out for more of these beautiful beings.

In stores now, 6 for only $3.99. Get it quick while offer lasts.

Side effects may include cravings and damage to your taste buds (on account of the taste being so miraculous).

2 comments:

Spark32 said...

Not a chance in the world I will buy this. Maybe it is generally cheap, 6 for $3.99. Yes, I will agree that watermelon is a messy fruit to eat. Yet, why would I want to put anything in my body that is basically genetically mutated. I don't know why this would be something for sale. I am postive that their is something wrong with this process. It probably puts poisionious, horrible chemicals in your body. Side effects are going to be a bit more than cravings, it is going to be stomach turning and death causing. The only way I would buy this product is if I saw them growing naturally, and I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

junior2010 said...

In all honesty, i would never buy this. For one thing, i don't like bananas or watermelon. But for other, more serious questions, you never said if it was safe to eat or not. There could be dangerous chemicals that could kill millions. If there were more statistics that show that it is perfectly safe to eat, then I might change my mind.