Tuesday, September 9, 2008

#1 What in blue blazes is that?

For a Kindergartner-
This is a picture of a moo cow. A cow says moo! This cow is white and black. He has black spots. This cow is very big. When the cow is hungry, he eats grass. He munch, munch, munches on all the yummy grass. He eats until his tummy is full.

For a Chef-
When looking at this picture, we can easily see that this cow is about ready to become food. Now the more meat we can get out of this sucker, the better. The way I see it, we can a good 600 pounds of meat if we gut this thing all the way. We can get those ribs that the people love and get us some Sirloin to make our famous dish. The top of this cow will give us enough steak for a couple of nights. We can get some T-bone steak, some tenderloin and some filet mignon. Also, we can pull some ground beef from him and make some hamburgers; the Tuesday special. Just give it another four days and this baby is all ours.

2 comments:

changeinapocket said...

hahaha i absolutely love this! the kindergarten one was so funny! I thought that was really well done. But maybe you should of added something about the flowers. Also I can totally picture the second one for a chef, that was really creative! I love the ending as well. I thought your piece was really humorous and it kept me entertained! Good Job :)

Graffiti The World said...

Hahaha for the kindergarden one I felt like you were trying to explain something to a very "special" person in the easiest possible way ever which is good because kindergardners are not exactly the smartest people. I felt like i was reading one of thoughs little kid stories that have like only three words on every page haha.
The one for chefs I found a little interesting. I guess I hadn't realized how much you could use from a cow lol.
But I did feel like you were just listing things off and I felt like there wasn't enough detail or description in it.