Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 Jared Who?

After many days searching for my perfect fansite, I finally found it here. One very dedicated fan is spending their life to keep up with mine. It has everything about me: when clicking on my name, I find a biography, a fact file, a list of all the films I have been in and even a trivia. As quoted on the site, I once said that "I don't like doing interviews. I'm not pretending to be some superneurotic, hiding in my closet. I could care less about anybody knowing who I am, but I realize this is part of the game. Maybe if I really hated this whole public thing, I would go do plays in Hoboken." After that, it intrigues me to know that everyone knows about every little aspect of my life. Everywhere I go, everyday I spend is noted by the media and spread by these hopeless fanboys and fangirls. Everything I do is noticed; my own brother gets less attention than me. Shannon, Tomo and I formed 30 Seconds to Mars together and that is how it should be. Our publicity should be shared. People should make fansites for our band as a whole and my boys should have the opportunity to act just as I do. Of course, I would never say that I hate my fans. Also, I cannot say that I hate the attention. Sometimes I get caught up in the moment. I go onto my fansite and see how I affect others. I can see how people love what I do and who I am. I just wish that some things could be kept secret. Everytime I am out with a friend (usually only when that friend is a woman), it is noted. The media automatically assumes we are together and reports it. The fangirls and fanboys get ahold of that information and go crazy in fansites, like the one I found. They post forums about me and multiple rumors are spread. So even though it can be nice to have a perfect fansite, I think that sometimes it can just be overwhelming.

2 comments:

Squarish Square said...

As an English duke, I often here, "all aboard!"
Often, it is said by a conductor of sorts. When I get on that vehicle, I smoke a big cigar.

I was reading this, and heard "all aboard!" I jumped on the first thing I could find and it was a phail-boat. I thought to myself what could stink this badly?
I found the answer: 30 seconds to mars.
The music was a first for me. The first time in my life I needed to smoke to calm my nerves than for the image of holding a big 'ol cigar.

You know who isn't cool enough to broker back door deals with "El Presidente?" Jared. Jared's biggest mistake was probably doing anything artsy. Ever.

Rachel Caron said...

Your right with Jared Who.I have heard about this guy and the movies he has stared in and wat a joke. Movies such as "Requiem for a Dream", "Alexander", "Lord of War", "Lonely Hearts", "Chapter 27". He sounds, acts and looks pretty lame and is very obnoctious! I pretty much HATE EVERY THING ABOUT THIS MAN. he also supposedly writes music, yah about that the lyrics are terrible and when he sings it sounds as if nails on a chalk board. To sum it up, He Sucks at life!